We use Australia Post and only ship within Australia - sorry we don’t offer international shipping at the moment.
Please note, deliveries (including express shipping) may take a little longer than usual to arrive as all postal services are currently experiencing significant delays due to COVID-19, which you can read about here.
Effective 20 April 2020, Australia Post are temporarily suspending their express shipping guarantee - they’ll continue to prioritise these deliveries, but they just may not be delivered next business. This is still the fastest way to send a parcel.
- Standard shipping: Friday, 11 December (1pm)
- Express shipping: Friday, 18 December (1pm)
- Local delivery, Melbourne: Friday, 18 December (1pm) for last deliveries on Monday, 21 December.
Yes - we'll be closed from Sunday, 20 December until Monday 10 January. This means any orders placed during this time will not be despatched until Tuesday, 11 January.
We will be contactable via email if you have any questions during this time.How much does shipping cost and when will my order arrive?
We’re based in Melbourne and delivery times vary depending on the shipping option you select. Please note for some destinations such as Darwin, Perth, or very remote locations, your order may take longer to arrive.
- Standard shipping (3-6 business days): $9.95 or FREE when you buy one of our ready-made gift boxes.
- Express shipping (2-4 business days): $15.95
- Local delivery - Melbourne: $22.95
- What postcodes are eligible for local delivery? We deliver within 15km of Melbourne CBD. If you’re unsure, please message us before placing your order as we do sometimes make exceptions depending on your request.
- What's the cut-off time for local delivery? Place an order by 1pm Monday to Saturday for same day delivery. Otherwise, your gift will be sent out the next business day. Please note, we don’t deliver on Sunday or VIC public holidays and only deliver within Australia.
For standard or express shipping, you can choose a business address, residential address or even a parcel locker! If you’re not sure if anyone will be home, you can give us instructions to leave the gift in a safe location.
We’ll send you a tracking number via email when your order is despatched. We can’t guarantee delivery for a specific day or time (unless you've selected local delivery). We’ll leave gifts at, or near, the door if it’s safe to do so. But if you think nobody will be home, it’s a good idea to send it to their work or parcel locker.
Contact us to discuss a custom request or if you’d like a price for same day or next day courier delivery outside Melbourne metro. We pride ourselves on customer service, so we’ll always do our best help you out!
We pride ourselves on customer service and curating the best gifts each and every time. However, sometimes things go wrong! If your item is faulty, doesn’t arrive in the condition we sent it or doesn’t arrive at all we will happily provide a refund or re-deliver your gift.
If you’ve made a mistake or given us incorrect information we will try our best to rectify the situation, but it is your responsibility to ensure the address, delivery instructions and information you give us is correct. Please check details thoroughly!
If you change your mind, we’re not able to offer you a refund, but if you contact us on the same day you place your order, we can swap your selection for another gift for the same price (or higher).
If you have any concerns or aren’t happy with your purchase please contact us within 5 days of delivery - we’ll do out best to resolve your concerns.