We use Australia Post to deliver all across Australia - sorry we don’t offer international shipping at the moment.
Please note, deliveries (including express shipping) may take a little longer than usual to arrive as all postal services are currently experiencing significant delays due to COVID-19, which you can read about here
Order now in time for Mother's Day - Sun, 9th May 2021.
- Standard shipping - 5pm, Friday 30 April
- Express shipping - 5pm, Wednesday 7 May
- Same day delivery (Melbourne only) - 1pm, Saturday 8 May
For orders received after these dates, while we will try our best, we won't be able to guarantee delivery in time for Mother's Day.
We’re based in Melbourne and delivery times vary depending on the shipping option you select. Please note, for some destinations such as Darwin, Perth, or very remote locations, your order may take longer to arrive.
- Standard shipping (3-6 business days): $9.95 or FREE when you buy one of our ready-made gift boxes.
- Express shipping (2-4 business days): $15.95
- Same day or pick a date delivery (Monday to Friday): $22.95
- What suburbs are eligible? We deliver within 15km of Melbourne CBD. If you’re unsure, please message us before placing your order and as we sometimes make exceptions depending on your request.
- What's the cut-off time? Place an order by 1pm Monday to Friday for same day delivery. Otherwise, your gift will be sent out the next business day or the date you've specified at checkout. Please note, we don’t operate on weekends or VIC public holidays.
Can I send the gift to a PO Box or Parcel Locker?
Yes - for standard or express shipping. We use Australia Post so you can choose a business address, residential address, PO Box or even a parcel locker!
For local delivery, someone must be at the address to receive the delivery. If no-one is there, you will be charged a return delivery fee of $22.95, so please make sure someone will be home / at work to receive your gift.
For standard or express shipping, Australia Post will leave your gift in a secure spot if it's safe to do so. Otherwise, they'll leave a calling card and take the gift to the closest Australia Post outlet for collection.
Can you guarantee when my gift will arrive?
No - we rely on the Australia Post delivery network We’ll send you a tracking number via email when your order is despatched. We can’t guarantee delivery for a specific day or time (unless you've selected local delivery).
We’ll leave gifts at, or near, the door if it’s safe to do so. But if you think nobody will be home, it’s a good idea to send it to their work or parcel locker.
We pride ourselves on customer service and curating the best gifts each and every time. However, sometimes things go wrong! If your item is faulty, doesn’t arrive in the condition we sent it or doesn’t arrive at all we will happily provide a refund or re-deliver your gift.
If you’ve made a mistake or given us incorrect information we will try our best to rectify the situation, but it is your responsibility to ensure the address, delivery instructions and information you give us is correct. Please check details thoroughly!
If you change your mind, we’re not able to offer you a refund, but if you contact us on the same day you place your order, we can swap your selection for another gift for the same price (or higher).
If you have any concerns or aren’t happy with your purchase please contact us within 5 days of delivery - we’ll do out best to resolve your concerns.